Welcome to smaranda-almasan.com!
This site (“we”, “ours”) is the property of —– The access and the use of this site, of the information, services, and products therein are regulated by the following terms and conditions (“T&C”) and by the security of information (SI). Placing online orders means that you accept the T&C and the SI, and therefore, please read them carefully.
We could modify the T&C and the SI depending on the opinions of our site’s users. For this reason, please verify them before logging in. If you disagree, please do not use this site. Any changes after the placing and our confirmation of the order, will not affect the order except when required by the law.
Placing the order
By placing an order on our website, you give us permission to use your data (including the information added) in order to deliver the products, the services and the information required. This also involves the agreement towards third parties who are involved in the above-described activity. We understand that with the acceptance of the T&C and the SI we have your consent to use the information provided by you in order to exclude any possible fraud. This information could be recorded by the authorized bodies. If you are under 18, please announce your tutor on this action.
How to order?
To place an order, we need to record your information in our database.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- On the home page, right side up, there is the “My Account” button. Click on this button.
- A new web page will open up with fields that you need to fill in, which is the necessary information for us to properly deliver the information, the services and the products on our site
- After filling in this information, click on “Create Account”.
- WARNING! To login on the site, you will need a “username” and a “password”. Access to the site and the consequences of any activity performed by using your password is your full responsibility. If you changed your e-mail address, your password or forgot your password, please let us know and we will provide you with a new password. If you notice any activity under your identification data, which is not yours, let us know immediately!
- We will be able to operate your order only after you log-in. Once logged-in you can go back to the products you want to see.
- Orders can be placed also without creating the account.
- We reserve the right to refuse suspicious orders, such as a large number of products, incomplete login information or which could not be verified, unconfirmed shipping address, others.
How to pay
Payment shall be made on delivery or online when you place your order.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
If order accepted, you will be informed about the time and means of delivery.
Online cu card bancar prin EuPlatesc (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard).
Daca ati ales metoda de plata ” Online prin card bancar “ este necesar sa completati un formular cu informatiile despre cardul dumneavoastra in pagina securizata a procesatorului de plati.
– Platile cu carduri de credit/debit emise sub sigla Visa si MasterCard (Visa/Visa Electron si MasterCard/Maestro)
se efectuaeaza prin intermediul sistemului “3-D Secure” elaborat de organizatiile care asigura tranzactiilor on-line acelasi nivel de securitate ca cele realizate la bancomat sau in mediul fizic, la comerciant.
– “3-D Secure” asigura in primul rand ca nici o informatie legata de cardul dumneavoastra nu este transferata sau stocata,
la nici un moment de timp, pe serverele magazinului sau pe serverele procesatorului de plati, aceste date fiind direct introduse in sistemele Visa si MasterCard.
Important de stiut! – Pentru platile prin card bancar nu este perceput nici un comision!
Prices are set when products are displayed on site and do not include VAT and may change when discount policy applies or the euro-lei exchange rate changes significantly. All prices are expressed in EUR.
The contract between Us and the Purchaser shall be governed by the Romanian law and shall be construed pursuant to the regulations thereof. Any disagreements shall be settled amicably. If disagreements may not be solved amicably, they shall be subject to the Court of International Commercial Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, according to the regulation thereof.
Neither of the Contracting Parties shall be liable for the failure to perform in due time and/or the improper – total or partial – performance of any of its obligations under this contract, if the non-performance or improper performance of those obligations was due to force majeure, as defined by law.
The design, texts, graphics, structure and all information on www.smaranda-almasan.com site are the exclusive property of Smaranda Almășan.
Any use of any materials and information displayed on this website is forbidden without the written permission from Smaranda Almășan.
For any complaints, please contact us at email@example.com or to telephone no. +40 742212886. We assure you that we will do our best to solve your complaints in the shortest time possible.